This course is meant for the candidate who aspires to become Technician in ELECTRICIAN.
At end of his course student should be able to:
- Carryout Installation, maintenance & repair works of Electrical AC, DC, machinery, lighting circuits, domestic appliances and equipments used in domestic and industries
- Read and interpret the blue print reading (Electrical layout Drawing as per BIS specification & standards)
- Carry out Domestic and Industrial wiring, Earthing System
- Test electrical wiring installation, locate and rectify the faults by using megger and Earth tester
- Make and solder the wire joints, wires on PCB and do de-soldering technique
- Use of electrical instrument (analog/digital) like voltmeter, Ammeter, Wattmeter, Energy Meter, Wheatstone bridge, oscilloscope, Earth tester, Tong tester, etc to measure to different electrical quantities
- Armature winding, single & three phase motor winding and small transformer winding
- Operate, maintain and test the switch gears, circuit breakers, relays and transformer
- Identify and maintain the Power Generating stations (conventional and non-conventional), Transmission and distribution system protecting devices.
- Construct & test semiconductor devices
- Practice on using fitting carpentry and sheet metal tools.
- Carried out break down, over hauling, routine & preventive maintenance of electrical machines and equipment
- All state Electricity Boards and departments
- Public sectors, MNC, Private and Govt. Industries
- License Certificate for self employment
- Wiring Contractors
- Huge job opportunities in power generation, transmission, distribution station.
- Huge abroad job opportunities
Future Learning Options
- Apprentice training in designated trade
- Craft Instructor certificate course
- License Certificate in all State Electricity Boards
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering