This course is meant for the candidates who aspire to become Technician to Service different Electronics based System/Equipment
At end of his course student should be able to:
- Identify various active and passive components and their applications.
- Handle different types of Electronic measuring Instruments
- Identify different types of faults in electronics equipment.
- Repair & maintenance computer hardware & networking
- Repair and maintenance of SMPS, UPS, Inverter, solar power system and various analog and digital circuits.
- Repair and maintenance of electronics communication equipment and fiber optics.
- Installation of various transducer, sensor.
- Repair maintenance of microcontroller based systems.
- Repair maintenance & installation of LED/ LCD TV, Cell phone (Mobile)
On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be able to gain employment in the following industries:
- Various Electronics Equipment Manufacturing Industries.
- Automobile electronics and allied industries
- Industries manufacturing Solar power based inverters.
- Industries manufacturing LED Lights
- Service industries like BSNL, MTNL, Home appliances manufacturing company, Railways, ISRO, Naval dockyard, RCF, BPCL etc.
- Various Mobile industries like LG, Samsung, Nokia, Sony etc.
- In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad. Petrochemical industries like ONGC, IOCL, HPCL etc
- Self employment
Future Learning Options
- Apprentice training in designated trade
- They can have lateral entry to Diploma course